Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
Happy Mother’s Day!
What I Reviewed:
- [1 May] Sunday Post: Week 17
- [1 May] The Girl from Summer Hill by Jude Deveraux ★★★
- [2 May] Wicked Heart by Leisa Rayven ★★★★
- [3 May] Dare to Take by Carly Phillips ★★★★
- [4 May] Sleeping With the Opposition by J.K. Coi ★★★½
- [5 May] Seducing the Fireman by Jennifer Bonds ★★★★
- [6 May] His Undercover Princess by Avery Flynn ★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Extreme Pursuit by Alex Kingwell
- Deadly Obsession by Elle James
- The Purest Hook by Scarlett Cole
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
Fellow Book Bloggers: If you aren’t in the FB group The Book Bloggers Resource, you are MISSING OUT!
This Week’s Book Haul:
May Clean Sweep ARC update: I have read 3 ARCs this week- Enemy Mine by Katie Reus, The Purest Hook by Scarlett Cole, and Shelter for Elizabeth by Susan Stoker. All three were great, too!!
Buying a house update: We are getting closer. Our possible closing date is 5/27. Its been a flurry of signing documents, paying for an appraisal, and everything else that comes before the house! Its been exhausting and overwhelming. I will be happy once its all done though!
This week at work nearly killed me! I had so many IEP meetings. Then I spent one entire day proctoring one of my students taking the AP Physics exam. He gets double time and took every minute of it. That was 6 hours of testing. But, now that last week is done, I have done all of my IEP meetings for the year and all my students have finished all their state tests! Only 3 weeks left until the end of the school year!! Can I get an amen!?
Happy Mother’s day to all the moms out there! I hope you have an amazing day!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!