Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [11 Sep] Sunday Post: Week 36
- [12 Sep] The Playbook by Kelly Elliott ★★★
- [13 Sep] The Bear Who Loved Me by Kathy Lyons ★★★★
- [14 Sep] Shielding Lily by Alexa Riley ★★★★½
- [15 Sep] Hard to Hold by Katie Rose ★★★½
- [16 Sep] Adnan's Story: The Search for Truth and Justice After Serial by Rabia Chaudry ★★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Wilder by Rebecca Yarros (LOVED it!)
- Anchor by Nicole Blanchard
- Justice for Boone by Susan Stoker
- Legal Wolf’s Mate by Eve Langlais
- Lover Unbound by J.R. Ward
- The Innocent Man by John Grisham
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Leona at Literary Treasure Chest talks about Romance books!
- 12 books with plot twists even the Queen of Crime wouldn’t have seen coming!
This Week’s Book Haul:
I also went on a buying binge since I will have a 10 hr plane ride (and I am the only female chaperone so I know I will need entertainment!). I *might* have gone overboard.
Eek!! I leave for Italy on Wednesday! I can’t believe its already here. I have spent the weekend packing, getting my phone set up for international usage, making sure I had copies of my passport, etc. The last time I left the country I was 18 and I only went to the Caribbean! Going to Europe is a pretty big deal for me. Please stop by during the week while I am gone! I promise to get back to commenting and visiting whenever I can (the hotel does have wifi!)
I have had my iPhone 5c for 2 years now. It is only a 16 gb. Last week I tried to take a picture and I couldn’t because my phone is full. Apps now take up way more space than they used to, so even deleting all my pictures, not storing any music or books on my phone, and streaming everything I still have NO space. So, Friday my husband got me an iPhone 7 with 128 gb of space. Yay!!! I can take pictures in Italy! I can download audiobooks (multiple audiobooks!) and music! Its a whole new world! (now the song is stuck in your head, right?!)
It is finally cooling off here. When I get back from Europe it will be October! Its suppose to be in the 70’s all this week. I am so over summer and this crazy heat. I just am not a warm weather person unless the beach is involved. And even then, I don’t wanna stay for long. Give me snow any day!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!