Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [24 Oct] Tempted By a Touch by Kris Rafferty ★★★½
- [24 Oct] The Untouchable Earl by Amy Sandas ★★★★
- [25 Oct] Wind River Wrangler by Lindsay McKenna ★★★
- [27 Oct] Declan by Caitlyn O'Leary ★★★
- [28 Oct] One Step Closer by Kahlen Aymes ★★★½
- [29 Oct] Locked and Loaded by Mandy Baxter ★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Preppy by TM Frazier
- All the Ways You Saved Me by Jamie Howard
- Arrogant by Jenika Snow
- Heated Pursuit by April Hunt
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- 20 books read by your favorite celebrities (Goodreads Blog)
- Books to get you ready for Halloween (Goodreads Blog)
This Week’s Book Haul:
ARCs courtesy of the authors/publishers
And this awesome beauty arrived courtesy of Forever!
I finally got a whole weekend off! Hooray! Those 6 day work weeks were starting to get OLD. It was a super busy week. 1st quarter ended last week, which always leads to my students in a panic trying to get in work at the VERY last minute. So, Monday was spent trying to figure out which kids were failing classes and needed to make up work. Not the best part of job. Then I had a training on Thursday that was such a waste of time. Sigh…Oh well! At least I have Saturday and Sunday off!
Its suppose to be 80 here next week. Its the beginning of November and its going to be 80! Are you kidding me? Where the heck is fall? I want cold weather and sweaters and boots!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!