Well, January and February are gone! Its time to see how I am doing on my Bookish Resolutions….
My Reading Goals:
- Read 3 books per month from my TBR list (#RockYourTBR challenge)
- January: Archangel’s Kiss by Nalini Singh, Saving Liberty by Helena Newbury, Growling for Mine by Alexa Riley
- February: Nowhere but Here by Katie McGarry, Undeclared by Jen Frederick, Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon
- Read/Listen to at least 2 books per month from the Library (Library Love Challenge)
- January: Archangel’s Kiss by Nalini Singh, Blood Games by Jerry Bledsoe, Pretty Little Killers by Dalene Berry
- February: A Checklist for Murder by Anthony Flacco, Murder in the Family by Burl Barer, Too Pretty to Live by Dennis Brooks, Unholy messenger by Stephen Singular
- Read 1 book per month on my “older than 3 months” on my Net Galley Shelf
- None….I suck at this one already…
My Blogging Goals:
- Visit and comment on at least 5 blogs per week (not counting Sunday Post comments!)
- I haven’t been tracking every comment, but visit at least 5 blogs a week! I have been using feedly to check out daily new posts and it makes it really easy to keep up!
- Finish HTML and CSS course from Nose Graze
- yeah…no….hasn’t happened yet. I need to start the whole course over TBH.
- Create or participate in at least 6 discussion posts this year
- I have been thinking of a few topics….my biggest fear is that no one will like the post and it will tank.
My Personal Goals:
- Use MyFitnessPal to track food daily
- Ugh. No. I am totally sucking at this. My doc just told me yesterday that I have to get back on track.
- Work out for at least 15 min on the elliptical 5 days a week
- Now this one I am accomplishing! GO ME! The only time I didn’t make it was when I was very sick.
- Wear Apple Watch to track steps daily (including weekends since I get super lazy then!)
- Here is my struggle. I keep forgetting to charge the darn thing! So, I will wear it for like a week, then forget it for 2 weeks. Sigh.
So, thats where I stand. I feel pretty good about my Reading goals and actually not too bad about my blogging goals. Its my personal goals that need some effort. Hopefully March and April are better!What are your bookish resolutions?