Let’s talk coffee!! There are tons of memes and infographics about what your choice in coffee says about you. But, I’m gonna go a step further and give you romance book recs based on your coffee choice!
Like your soul, you like your coffee black! For you, I suggest some darkish romances (if you add cream/sugar, maybe go less dark).
- The Siren by Tiffany Reisz
- Killing Sarai by JA Redmerski
- Pennies by Pepper Winters (a true QUEEN of darker romances)
Double (or triple) espresso
You know what you like, and that is being caffeinated! You are straight forward and high achieving. You should read some fierce female heroines who are brilliant and/or brave!
- The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang
- Angel’s Blood by Nalini Singh
You are a little introverted and can get lost in your own head. For you, I recommend YA romances (some sweet, some a bit more caffeinated)!
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell
You are traditional, but you aren’t a huge fan of the taste of coffee. You are calm and thoughtful and enjoy simple things. You should read some historical romance for sure!
- The Duke and I by Julia Quinn
- The Wallflower Wager by Tessa Dare
- How to Love a Duke in Ten Days by Kerrigan Bryne (a favorite of mine)
You are super fun and perky (its all the sugar). You like your coffee to be undetectable, so you like your romances to be of the fun and light, friends to lovers variety.
- Crazy, Stupid Bromance by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Josh and Hazel’s Guide to Not Dating by Christina Lauren
Salted Carmel Mocha
This is my drink! You are creative and open, and enjoy the uniqueness of paranormal and sci fi romances!
- Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
- Dark Lover by JR Ward
- Ice Planet Barbarians by Ruby Dixon
Iced Coffee (all year long)
You are assertive and outspoken for sure! You don’t care what the weather is, just like you don’t care for a slow burn romance. You want the HEAT!
- Neon Gods by Katee Roberts
- Kit Davenport by Tate James
- This Man by Jodi Ellen Malpas
You are either pregnant or a demon. If you are pregnant, check out these accidental pregnancy tropes:
- Kitty Kitty by Lani Lynn Vale
- About That Night by Laura Brown
If you are a demon (or feel like you might be gestating one), you probably love books like these:
- The Darkest Night by Gena Showalter
- Demon from the Dark by Kressley Cole
- A Demon and his Psycho by Eve Langlais
Share your thoughts in the comments!