Honestly, I have failed miserably at COYER every time I tried it. Seriously, it was disastrous. So, I took a break for a bit, but I really like the Treasure Hunt theme, so I’m back!
One great thing about COYER is you do NOT have to be a blogger!! This challenge is for readers-just link your goodreads reviews or anywhere you write a review (amazon, BN, bookbub, fb, twitter, instagram, etc).
Here are the rules (straight from the COYER sign up post):
- You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and July 6th – on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc. Yes, that means you can sign up until July 6th! But don’t wait, you’ll miss most of the fun!
- You must link to the sign-up linky below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
- You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the grand prize giveaways.
- Have Fun!
Normally you’re only allowed to read eBooks that were less than $5 for COYER, but since this is Summer Vacation you can read whatever you want! To be clear, here are some questions you may be asking…
- Can I read a book that cost $10? Yes!
- Are Tour books and Author Review books ok? Yes! Yes!
- Can I read a paperback? An audio book? An eBook? Yes! Yes! Yes!
Getting the idea? There really are very few rules here. For those that just want to do your standard summer vacation, you can enter your reviews on the review linky and each entry on a linky will be worth 1 entry. So if you’ve added your link there, you’re in the first giveaway for your choice of a $10 gift card to Amazon or B&N. But if you want have to have some REAL fun… we have Treasure Hunt!
This treasure hunt is what kind of roped me in. I love challenge with a “find a book with…” or bingo type challenges. There is a treasure map with 65 spaces and various ways to move through the map. Y’all I’m excited!
I am also combining this with the #TackleYourTBR challenge hosted by Kimberly Faye Reads (PS-its a readathon weekend right now!). You can get more info on both challenges using my challenge widget on the sidebar (right side of the screen).