Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [11 Dec] Thankful For Her by Alexa Riley ★★★★½
- [11 Dec] Flight Risk by Alexa Riley ★★
- [11 Dec] Kingpin by Alexa Riley ★★★★
- [12 Dec] Hacking Darkness by Marissa Farrar ★★★
- [13 Dec] Have You Seen Her? by Karen Rose ★★★★
- [14 Dec] Shifter's Sacrifice by Lisa Ladew ★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Cowboy Up by Harper Sloan
- The Highland Guardian by Amy Jarecki
- 1001 Dark Nights bundled 13
- Into the Night by Cynthia Eden
This Week’s New Releases:
Help me pick! I need an author for the Author Love challenge. This would be an author whose backlist I would tackle and I simply CANNOT decide! HELP ME!
If you want to enter the giveaway, I will be picking a winner to receive an ebook of their choice from any of these authors. Just enter your email. If you don’t want to enter, thats totally fine-just vote and don’t enter your email!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Its almost Christmas break! We have 1 regular day on Monday, the exams on Tuesday and Wednesday, and then FREEDOM! Well, sort of. I have to administer an ACT on Thursday and Friday, but then FREEDOM! I’m ready for a break.
Saturday I had to chaperone the Christmas dance. Its a pretty easy duty as far as duties go-not many kids attend, its very low key, and its so close to Christmas break I don’t mind having to spend my Saturday night at work.
Still no snow here. But, it was CRAZY cold this week. Saturday got a bit warmer (40 degrees).
Yeah, that was pretty much my week. Busy at work, weather was cold, chaperoned a high school dance. Living the dream people!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!