Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [9 Oct] Stronger by Janet Nissenson
- [10 Oct] Game On by Victoria Denault ★★★★
- [10 Oct] Rescuing Bryn by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- [11 Oct] Hold Tight by Alexa Riley ★★★★
- [12 Oct] Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh ★★★★★
- [12 Oct] Visions of Heat by Nalini Singh ★★★★
- [12 Oct] Caressed By Ice by Nalini Singh ★★★★
- [14 Oct] Theirs to Take by Laura Kaye ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Daddy Defender by Janie Crouch
- Wicked Beginnings by LA Cotton
- Mating Needs by Milly Taiden
Last week I finally reviewed several audiobooks I finished recently, and I got ahead on my scheduled reviews. I might even be able to get a few books from my TBR list read this week!
This Week’s New Releases:
- An eBook copy of Game On by Victoria Denault
What I Found Online:
- Renee at Addicted to Romance shared her thoughts on the NYTimes article about upcoming romance books. Spoiler alert-the NYTimes article was NOT very good if you enjoy romance novels.
This Week’s Book Haul:
So, yeah, as the title suggests, not much happened so I got nothing to share. Pretty low key week overall. Work is still stressful, but this was the week of field trips so like 1/2 the kids weren’t there on any given day. I was able to get caught up on some things with so many students gone. Most of the teachers weren’t moving on to new content with so many absences. The 1st quarter ends this coming Friday, so the students have all gotten panic-y about their grades and they are more focused this week than they have been all year. Its kind of nice, but their stress makes me stress because they are so high strung!
So my dogs hate when my husband cooks things. He set off the smoke alarms one too many times for their liking. Now whenever he cooks anything, the dogs hide. He hasn’t set off the smoke alarm since we moved to the new house but it doesn’t matter to the dogs. Where do they hide? My closet. Ignore the mess. They like to move things around to make sure they are comfortable.
Many of you commented on my Motiv ring so I decided a picture was in order. Its made of titanium and you get a sizing kit in the mail first. Once you select a size, then you use a special code to order your ring. I think its been great at keeping me aware of my activity level without being annoying like my apple watch! Its also waterproof to a certain depth and it holds its charge for about 3 days. So, you wear it nonstop-in the shower, swimming, etc. Then, when its time to charge it, it will fully charge in about an hour! It does a great job of sleep tracking as well. It even catches my sleep when I nap 🙂 You can get the info on the website if you are interested.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!