Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [16 Oct] Royally Screwed by Emma Chase ★★★★★
- [18 Oct] Hard to Fall by Marquita Valentine ★★★★
- [19 Oct] Defying Her Mafioso by Terri Anne Browning ★★★★
- [20 Oct] Rock Chick Renegade by Kristen Ashley ★★★★★
- [22 Oct] Three Simple Words by A.J. Pine ★★★
- [22 Oct] Blackmailed by the Italian Billionaire by Nina Croft ★★★★
- [22 Oct] Halloween Treats by Alexa Riley ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Wind River Wrangler by Lindsay McKenna
- A Sure Thing by Marie Harte
- Declan by Caitlyn O’Leary
- One Step Closer by Kahlen Aymes
This Week’s New Releases:
- Head over to my FB page! I am giving away a kindle copy of Royally Screwed by Emma Chase! Sometime this week I will be giving away a kindle copy of Down Shift by K. Bromberg as well!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Thanks for all the support last week. Monday at work I had to give a presentation to the staff regarding a few best teaching practices that we are implementing. If you are a teacher you know, change is typically NOT well received. So, I was nervous about facing my coworker and having to present to the staff. However, everything went fine. My coworker pretty much ignored me for the first half of the week (fine with me!), and then by the time we had to talk again, we were both just kind of like ‘meh. whatever’. So, things are okay now! Thank goodness! I hate conflict!
Saturday I had to administer the ACT at my school. Its easy money but its BORING! I could use the time to get some work done, but at 8 am on a Saturday, I just never feel that productive. So, I pretty much just sat in my office and read a book! This is my last week of 6 day work weeks so YAY for that! Having to come to school on a weekend is just a major bummer.
Last week I mentioned getting declined for a book on NetGalley. Well, 2 days later I got an email from the publisher with the widget. I was like “Seriously!??!?”. I went through all that angst for nothing! Sigh…But, on the plus side, Yay because I totally wanted to read this book!!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!