Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [6 Feb] Trigger by L.P. Dover ★★★★
- [7 Feb] Marrying Emily by Susan Stoker ★★★★★
- [8 Feb] Embody by S.E. Hall ★★★★★
- [9 Feb] Dare to Lie by Jen McLaughlin ★★★★
- [10 Feb] Final Exit by Lena Diaz ★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Closer to Home by Lily Everett
- Riveted by Jay Crownover
- Nowhere but Here (My January TBR book pick)
- Her Touch by Alexa Riley
- He will be my Ruin by KA Tucker
- Nova by Rebecca Yarros
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Did y’all see the new Goodreads feature? You can track your rereads! I have done this in the past by simply using a different edition, but this way is much better!
- Nereyda shares how to get her to read (or not read) a book over on Nick and Nereyda’s Infinite booklist!
This Week’s Book Haul:
This past week at work was crazy busy! It was one of those weeks where everything just went different from planned and required extra work. This week we have conferences on Thursday night so I will be at work until 9 pm. I have an IEP meeting scheduled and also an ETR meeting that we are anticipating will NOT go smoothly. So, send me some good vibes this week, please!
I really want to get back to focusing on losing weight. I did so good a couple years ago, and that weight I lost has crept back up. I get up an exercise every morning, but I am shit at tracking my calories! I eat so much crap! I know I need to stop. I know HOW to lose the weight. I just have no drive when I think about food. I want to eat all the things!
Nothing else really happened this week. Work, home, repeat. I’m kind of down with that! I read some awesome books (Seriously, Riveted by Jay Crownover and Nova by Rebecca Yarros were both mind blowingly good!). Hopefully this week is a success too!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!