Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [2 Feb] #SundayPost: Hello February
- [3 Feb] Ignite on Contact by Jaci Burton ★★★½
- [4 Feb] You're the One by Layla Hagen ★★★★
- [4 Feb] Trouble by Adriana Locke ★★★½
- [5 Feb] WWW Wednesday
- [6 Feb] Say You're Sorry by Melinda Leigh ★★★★
- [7 Feb] #FreebieFriday: February 7th
- One Eighty by Marie James
- Fries Before Guys by Lani Lynn Vale
- Teacher I want to Date by Mia Kayla
- Catch up with Nick at The Infinite Limits of Love
- Reader Then Blogger talks about book shaming (and why only assholes do it)
ARCs thanks to the authors and publishers:
Physical copies thanks to the publishers and PR companies:
My BotM picks:
How was your week? Things were uneventful this week, which is nice. On Friday, we had a 2 hour delay so that was great. I didn’t sleep in or anything because I was already up and out of the shower by the time my boss called it. Hazards of living so far away from work!
Valentine’s day is Friday! Do you “celebrate”? My husband and I typically don’t do anything really. I’m ok with that.
Our washing machine broke on Monday. Wednesday we scrounged up enough money to replace it. Sadly, it won’t arrive until the 15th. This weekend I am washing my laundry in the bath tub…
As you know, I am looking for a new teaching position for next year. I had a phone interview on Thursday that went VERY well. She said someone will be in touch soon for round two of the interview. So, I would love any good vibes or prayers you could send my way. This job is pretty much my dream job.
Also in the career vein, my replacement starts on Monday. I will spend February-June training her to take over for me. You heard that right-It will take 4 months to get someone up to speed on everything I am responsible for. Seriously, its a LOT and its a tad overwhelming. When you are a special education teacher, its a lot of legal stuff, paperwork, and more legal stuff.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!