Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [17 Apr] Wolf on a Mission by N.J. Walters ★★★★½
- [18 Apr] Let Me by Cecy Robson ★★★★
- [20 Apr] #Nerd by Cambria Hebert ★★★★½
- [20 Apr] SEAL for Her Protection by Paige Tyler ★★★½
- [21 Apr] Seek by Brooke Page ★★★½
- [22 Apr] Fate and Forever by Sophie Jackson ★★★★
- [23 Apr] Blood Obsession by L.E. Wilson ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- The Player and the Pixie by LH Cosway and Penny Reid
- The Wedding Pact by Katee Robert
- After We Fall by Marquita Valentine
- Matt by RC Ryan
- Grit by JC Valentine
- Gripped by Joanne Schwehm
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
Genesis over at Latte Nights Reviews teaches us how to get rereads to count for your goodreads challenge!
Lauren at Lauren’s Reading Obsession asks What’s your criteria of a misbehaving author/blogger?
This Week’s Book Haul:
If you have been reading any of my Sunday Posts the past few weeks, you know that we have been house hunting. We were going to build, but then someone bought the house right from under us. So, we were going to find another lot to build on. We loved the lot and were so excited to hear back from the builder. Then on Wednesday we did hear back…They wanted WAY more than we planned to spend. So, we were back to square one. Our realtor sent us a house listing that had just come on the market. We went to see it that night and put in an offer. After 24 of the LONGEST hours of my life waiting to see if they would accept, counter offer, or reject, we finally got a counter offer and after only a little back and forth, came to an agreement. We bought a house!! Its awesome and I am so excited!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!