Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [14 Jun] Saving a Legend by Sarah Robinson ★★★★
- [14 Jun] The Seduction by Shay Savage ★★★★★
- [15 Jun] Dark Sexy Knight by Katy Regnery ★★★★
- [16 Jun] Grin and Beard It by Penny Reid ★★★★
- [17 Jun] Down and Out by Lila Rose ★★★½
- [17 Jun] Crossing the Line by Audra North ★★★
- [18 Jun] Only You by Denise Grover Swank ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Inseverable by Cecy Robson
- Raw Redemption by Tessa Bailey
- Up In Flames by Abbi Glines
- Man of Action by Janie Crouch
- Falling for Sarah by Cate Beauman
- Morgan’s Hope by Cate Beauman
- First Kiss by CL Stone
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
I love these suggestions from Parajunkie regarding being a PA to an author!
This Week’s Book Haul:
I grabbed a few books on sale this week as well (cause, you know, I obviously don’t have enough to read! Hahaha!)
And I won these two from Book Binge! Yay!!!
We are getting settled in the house! We hung some of the curtains, got the TV mounted in the living room, and almost have the apartment cleaned out (Full disclosure-it is a DISASTER ZONE! I am honestly embarrassed!) The dogs are loving the new place and having so much space to run and play.
I binge watched Teen Mom 2 this week. Yep, its like a drug. I can’t turn away from the train wreck. Do you have any guilty pleasure tv shows?? Please tell me I am not alone…Oh and then Orange is the New Black season 3 was released. But, I am only allowed to watch that with my hubby, so I can’t binge on it all day!
So, fellow bloggers, Yoast SEO updated this week. Since the update, I can’t get my keywords to save. GRRRRR! I have deleted plugins to try and find a conflict, but nothing. I posted in the help forum on wordpress but all I have gotten was either “I’m having that issue as well” or “deactivate all your plugins and change your theme to wordpress 2014 and see if it works then”. What the hell kind of advice is that?!? (PS-I did the plug in thing. Didn’t help and it was huge pain in my ass!) Sigh…one day, I will be tech savvy and will be able to fix this. Today isn’t that day. Tomorrow isn’t looking good either!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!