Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [10 Jul] Beneath Broken by C.J. Pinard ★★★
- [11 Jul] Strong Silent SEAL by Paige Tyler ★★★½
- [12 Jul] The Shortcoming by Shay Savage ★★★
- [14 Jul] The Virgin and the Viscount by Charis Michaels ★★★★★
- [15 Jul] Clutch by L. Wilder ★★★★
- [16 Jul] His to Protect by Stacey Lynn ★★★
- [16 Jul] The Concubine by Shay Savage
What’s Coming Up:
- His Scandalous Kiss by Sophie Barnes
- Rescuing Emily by Susan Stoker (I love Susan’s books!)
- An Act of Obsession by KC Lynn (Another author I LOVE)
- Going Down Easy by Carly Phillips
- Aaron’s Honor by Lindsay Cross (part of Susan Stoker’s Kindle World!)
This Week’s New Releases:
I am running a $10 gift card giveaway on my FB page! I’m trying to get to 5k likes!!!
What I Found Online:
Parajunkee teaches us Bookstagram basics!
Addicted to Romance gives up the Dealbreakers in Romance (y’all know how I feel about #1 on their list!)
This Week’s Book Haul:
In case you are wondering, yep, I read The Concubine. And to deal with my feelings I had to make a very long post about my thoughts. Spoilers included so don’t read if you plan to read this series and don’t want to know… The Concubine Rant (Cause I can’t call it a review!)
And, for my pic of the week….This is me, chillin’ in hammock while the dogs run around the yard!
I can’t believe July is 1/2 over!!! I go back to work on August 1st! I’m not ready!!! How do people work a normal job every day without summers off?? Seriously, I could never manage it!
Last Sunday I was at my parents house enjoying the company of my moms side of the family. I knew I could count on my cousin (who is 35) to show me what the Pokemon Go craze is all about. Needless to say, several of my family members were intrigued as well. We ended up taking a family walk around the block on a pokemon hunt. Hilarious! While I don’t really understand the craze, I think its awesome that in order to be successful in the game you have to get out and walk around! Genius!
My husband installed our new dishwasher and I am in LOVE with it. It actually cleans stuff!!!! Now, the last thing we still have to do is run the gas line for the new stove (we are switching from electric to gas) and then cut in a new vent. Needless to say, this install has me a bit more nervous! But, my husband and his friend are sure they can do this.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!