Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
What’s Coming Up:
- The Highland Renegade by Amy Jarecki
- Evidence of Desire by Lexi Blake
- Trails of Love by Melissa Foster
- It Ain’t Me Babe by Tillie Cole
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- If you are a romance reader, check out Romanceopoly! I’m going to attempt it!
- Wanna Tackle Your TBR? Head over to Kimberly Faye Read‘s challenge!
- Are you doing the PopSugar challenge this year? Check it out!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Audible Romance Package:
eARCs thanks to the authors:
Audio ARC thanks to Tantor Audio:
I’m trying to get myself ready to go back to school Monday. I feel like this…
But, alas, I must or else they won’t pay me. Pray for some snow days!!
I had a doctors appointment on Monday. Turns out I had a sinus infection and an ear infection. At least I am feeling better now. Friday I had my bloodwork appointment. I didn’t pass out so thats an improvement! My doctors want me to cut carbs. I’m not a fan because I love potatoes. And Rice. And chocolate. And candy. This is gonna be TOUGH!
Thats pretty much all that happened this week. Low key!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!