Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [15 Sep] #SundayPost: When does fall arrive?
- [16 Sep] Risk Everything by Janie Crouch ★★★★
- [17 Sep] Reveal by K. Bromberg ★★★★★
- [18 Sep] The Game You Play by L.A. Cotton ★★★½
- [19 Sep] Hold on to Hope by AL Jackson #CoverReveal
- [20 Sep] Bayside Romance by Melissa Foster ★★★½
- [20 Sep] #FreebieFriday: September 20th
What’s Coming Up:
- Wrapped up in You by Jill Shalvis
- Archangel’s War by Nalini Singh
- Make Me Fall by Ember Leigh
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- The amazing Ezrah at I heart romance and YA is doing a feature called “Read a romance Blog” and this week she featured little ole me!
This Week’s Book Haul:
So fall is suppose to begin Monday. However, I think someone forgot to tell the planet. Also, we haven’t had rain in so long we are worried about fires. Its been crazy. This week was in the mid to upper 80’s and there doesn’t appear to be any relief in sight.
Otherwise, it was a low key week. My reading has been awful lately. I’m just so tired (I think I caught a cold from the germ factory aka school). When I come home, I put on my pj’s and veg. I can’t focus on a book at all.
Its been a bit since I gave an update on my ear. Honestly, nothing much has changed. Its not any worse. But, the hearing gain I was hoping for hasn’t happened either. Occasionally I will think maybe its a bit better, but its really not. My final follow up and hearing test is October 21. I’ve made peace with the idea that it is, essentially, the same. The surgery didn’t make it better, but I’m no worse off than I started either. I do think there are some benefits-having an actual ear drum is a good thing, so I am okay with it. For now…sometimes that feeling changes.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!