Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [5 Apr] #SundayPost: Quarantine Week 3
- [6 Apr] The Highland Rogue by Amy Jarecki ★★★★
- [7 Apr] #TopTenTuesday: 10 books I bought because…
- [9 Apr] Books my students read…and what they might read instead!
- [10 Apr] #FreebieFriday: April 10th
- Prison Princess by Coralee June and Rebecca Royce
- Ask Me If I Care by Lani Lynn Vale
- Temper by Chantal Fernando
Y’all, I got a job for next school year! I had several interviews this week and got a few offers. I picked one and will be a 7th grade Language Arts and Social Studies co-teacher and teach a reading intervention bell. I love this for a couple reasons: one, its middle school and thats what I wanted, two its public school so the pay is better, and three, I get the best of both special ed worlds-inclusions support and pull out time! So, thanks for the prayers and good thoughts. I really appreciate it!
It’s also spring break this week, so I am pumped about that! I binged watched the newest season of 60 days in, then the final season on Criminal minds. I’m literally out of things to watch. I’ve also played a lot of Animal Crossing. What I haven’t done is read. I just can’t seem to focus. Maybe now that I’m not adding the stress of job hunting to the daily stress of a pandemic, I will be able to dive back into reading.
I hope everyone has a safe Easter! Stay home and stay safe!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!