Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [30 Jun] #SundayPost: July already?
- [1 Jul] Saint by Chantal Fernando ★★★★
- [2 Jul] Her Deadly Secrets by Laura Griffin ★★★★
- [3 Jul] The Assist by Rebecca Jenshak ★★★★
- [3 Jul] The Fadeaway by Rebecca Jenshak ★★★½
- [4 Jul] Accidentally In Love by Katy Ames #NewRelease
- [5 Jul] #FreebieFriday: July 5th
- [6 Jul] Midyear Freak Out book tag!
What’s Coming Up:
- I have NOTHING scheduled! So, I might review some backlist stuff!
This Week’s New Releases:
You can see all of July’s new releases HERE!
What I Found Online:
- Kimberly gives some great tips for blog maintenance over at The Caffeinated Book Reviewer
This Week’s Book Haul:
I’m a little over 1 week post op. I’m doing pretty well I think. I have a follow up appointment tomorrow so I will be able to get a report on what to expect. Right now, I have a list of things I am wondering about: is the itching normal, is the ringing in the ear normal, how much longer with the packing in the ear, etc. I’m still on restrictions: no strenuous activity, no lifting, no water in the ear, etc. But, July is ‘my month’. In June, I am wrapping up the previous school year, and by August I have to start thinking about the upcoming school year. But July I have nothing work related! Its great!
Since I can’t really DO much, I have been playing Lego Harry Potter. I played it years ago and forgot how much I enjoy it! I’m through years 1-4, and now going back and trying to get all the hidden gems and extras. I think I like it because its kind of adventure-ish and NOT a first person shooter. I don’t handle games where people shoot at me. By next weekend I will probably have 5-7 complete too 🙂
Thats pretty much all thats going on with me. Its been disgustingly hot here so I’m glad I don’t have to go outside much. The dogs and I usually spent about 15 min at a time playing in the yard, then we head back inside! And it looks like its gonna stay in the 90’s for awhile (which is typical of July in Ohio). Another reason I am glad I don’t have anything to do in July!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!