Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [20 Nov] What About Us by Sidney Halston ★★★★
- [21 Nov] Christmas With You: an anthology by Heidi McLaughlin, L.P. Dover, Cindi Madsen, R.J. Prescott, Amy Briggs ★★★★
- [24 Nov] Control by K. Bromberg ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Tiger’s Claim by Celia Kyle
- Until Cobi by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Buried Lies by Kaylea Cross
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
This Week’s Book Haul:
I hope all my American readers had a great Thanksgiving! I went up to my parents house about an hour north of where I live. We have a nice time. Then the hubby and I came home and just hung out. It was a really good day!
I also did some online shopping. My mom gave me my birthday money on Thanksgiving and I might have gone a little crazy! I got a pair of boots from Zappos, an obscene amount of books from Book Outlet, some stuff from Michaels, and a Princess Bride blanket from Litograph. So, yep, there went my birthday money!
I’m off work until Tuesday so I am enjoying the relaxation! I have now scanned all my paperbacks into Library Thing so I have an accurate record of what I own. However, it made me realize I need more bookshelves.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!