Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [27 Oct] #SundayPost: Work, Work, Work
- [29 Oct] If You Say So by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★
- [29 Oct] Nothing to Fear by Juno Rushdan ★★★★
- [1 Nov] #FreebieFriday: November 1st
- [2 Nov] October Wrap Up and Giveaway!
What’s Coming Up:
- Leave Me Breathless by Jodi Ellen Malpas
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams
- Don’t Breathe a Word by Christie Craig
- Twist of Fate by Jill Shalvis
This Week’s New Releases:
- Win a copy of Nothing to Lose by Juno Rushdan on Instagram!
- Enter my international giveaway for a copy of one of my October reads!
What I Found Online:
Kevin Hart wins the internet and Halloween
This Week’s Book Haul:
I’m glad October is over. It’s a very busy time at work, and honestly, things haven’t been so good. My teammates and I are so downtrodden at the way administration has treated us. At least one of us cries each day, and if its not me, then I end up crying too because as their department head, I feel responsible for them. I hate to see us all so unhappy. If you know teachers at all, you know we are bleeding hearts. I adore my students and I get a little mamma bear like when I feel they aren’t getting everything they deserve. Having to be at work on the weekends throughout October just made things more stressful. I’m hopeful that November will bring a reprieve and a chance for my teammates and I to gather our strength and persevere.
I didn’t get a lot of reading done in October (again, see paragraph above) so I am hoping to catch up in October.
October 1st in SW Ohio the temperature reached 96 degrees. October 31st the temperature was 32 degrees. We went from Summer to Winter in the span of 31 days. Oh, Ohio, you are crazy.
I’m binging Fear thy Neighbor on Investigation Discovery. Y’all, these people are bat crap crazy!!!! I cannot imagine the terror of having these types of issues with your neighbor. Seriously-this show is bananas. It’s also kind of terrifying to see that some of these people get away with killing a neighbor because of Castle Doctrine (I am never living in Florida).
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!