I stumbled upon several new to me authors this year and I can’t believe I hadn’t read them before! So, here is my list of authors I just discovered.
- Celia Kyle: I love PNR. I don’t know how I missed Celia Kyle. But I really loved her her new series, Shifter Rogues, that started with Wolf’s Mate.
- Christine Feehan: Yep. Thats right. I read my first CF book this year. At the beginning of 2018 I read Judgment Road and fell in love! I have read several Carpathian books, a Shadow Rider, and a Sea Haven!
- Helen Hoang: So, Helen isn’t just a new to me author, The Kiss Quotient was her debut. And what a debut it was! Seriously, this book is everything. Its my top read of 2018.
- Grace Draven: I had never heard of Draven before I was given a copy of Phoenix Unbound. I wasn’t really sure I would like it. Fantasy romance isn’t really my jam. However, this book was amazing!
- Coralee June: I stumbled across Wings of the Walker on amazon. It was in KU and it was a reverse harem, so I snagged that up quick. I’m thrilled I did-a dystopian, slow burn, reverse harem!? Wonderful!
- Gena Showalter: Another big name I hadn’t read before. That changed when I discovered her Lords of the Underworld series. So addicting!! Talk about anti-heroes!
- Shelly Laurenston: Another PNR author I somehow missed. Hot and Badgered was one of my rare 5 star reads this year and I am determined to read her backlist!
- Sherilee Gray: I read Beautiful Killer early in 2018 and just adored it! It was the 3rd in the series and I quickly went to amazon and grabbed the rest. Book 4 was released this year as well!