Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [22 Jan] Elements of Mischief by C.M. Stunich, Tate James ★★★★
- [23 Jan] Siren in the City by Sophie Oak, Lexi Blake ★★★½
- [23 Jan] Something to Howl About by Christine Warren ★★★★
- [23 Jan] Baby, I'm Howling For You by Christine Warren ★★★★
- [24 Jan] About That Kiss by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [25 Jan] Until You're Mine by Cindi Madsen ★★★
- [27 Jan] Drakon's Past by N.J. Walters ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Stumbling Into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- A Cold Dark Place by Toni Anderson (Audiobook)
- 1001 Dark Nights bundle 14
- Don’t Go by Alexa Riley
- Survive the Night by Katie Ruggle
- Drumline by Stacy Kestwick (Audiobook)
- Moonlight Sins by Jennifer Armentrout
- Dangerous Witness by Katie Reus
This Week’s New Releases:
- Paperback copy of Baby I’m Howling for You by Christine Warren
- Copy of Sweet Little Lies by Jill Shalvis
- ebook copy of Elements of Mischief
What I Found Online:
It’s Fiona the Hippo’s 1st birthday! Needless to say the zoo has been crazy!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Audio ARC thanks to Tantor!
I actually had to work all 5 days this week and it was rough! The kids struggled, the teachers struggled, everyone was sick…Ugh. It was rough! But, we survived!
I’m trying to find ways to cut back on our expenses. Money has gotten VERY tight (too much month at the end of the money!). I already keep the heat at 62 degrees, but I know our January bill will be high because it was so cold. We don’t have cable or a home phone, and we called to renegotiate our internet bill. Adulting is full of unfun things, but worrying about money is the top of that unfun list for sure! Also, I apparently have median nerve entrapment. My left hand thumb and 1st 3 fingers are pins and needles. No fun at all.
The weather was really warm the past few days. It was almost 60 on Friday and in the 50’s both Saturday and today. Monday its suppose to be 30. Oh, Ohio…you fickle state.
I hit 1000 followers on Instagram!! I am really enjoying IG lately. If you are on there, let me know! I would love to connect with more book bloggers. (all my social links are in the sidebar!)
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!