I have authors whose books I snag without knowing a single thing about the book. Like, I don’t even care what the book is about, if its one of these authors, I will own it and read it. Autobuy authors are hard to find but here are mine!
Want to see all the books I have reviewed from one of these autobuy authors? Just click on their name!
- I love her books because they always give me what I want. I know the heroine will be bright. I know the hero will be tough (military usually), and I know the ending will be happy.
- Start with Protecting Caroline!
- She has the most interesting characters! One heroine had an ileostomy bag. One was blind. Some of the heroes have missing limbs. Some have kids who died from cancer. She writes about people with real issues and how they handle them.
- Start with the KPD SWAT series! (Charlie Foxtrot was my favorite)
- Short and smutty, these books always make me smile! The thing about AR books is that I don’t love all of them. I can love her books but know that not every one of them is a HIT for me.
- Start with Protecting Lily!
- This woman can create amazing worlds! Seriously, I want to live in the psy-changeling world. Her characters are amazing and so well developed.
- Start with Slave to Sensation and thank me later.
- Feehan weaves touches of PNR into seemingly contemporary stories. Then she writes straight PNR series flawlessly as well. I love how she blends worlds. She really has a book for everyone!
- Read Judgment Day. That was my gateway book!
- She writes such GREAT romantic suspense. Seriously! Also, if you want books with fade to black scenes, she’s got em. Want to read the sexy times? Yep, she’s got those too! She really has a book for any romance reader! She even has a series that has hints of paranormal abilities.
- If you want the fade to black, read her Harlequin Intrigue books. They are GREAT! Her Omega Sector series is a favorite of mine. Her Linear Tactical series is great if you like on the page sex scenes. Seriously, those books are amazing.
- Own voices author Helen Hoang has only written 2 books but she will always be an autobuy author for me because this woman can tell a story!!
- Start with The Kiss Quotient.
- You know I don’t read YA often, but all that flies out the window for Cassandra Clare! The tales this woman weaves with words is indescribable. Her autobuy author status is strong in my life. I get all her books and all the fandom stuff I can get my hands on.
- Start with the Mortal Instruments (City of Bones). Its contemporary PNR/Urban Fantasy.
- Bowen writes so many great characters. What I think is awesome is that they aren’t necessarily characters I, personally, can relate to (rockstars, hockey pros, etc) but I fall in love with them regardless. Everything Bowen writes (either by herself or with a friend), is autobuy for me!
- Start with Rookie Move. Leo Trevi will steal your heart.