Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [29 Nov] Stealing Christmas by Alexa Riley ★★★
- [29 Nov] Downed by Jen Frederick ★★★★
- [30 Nov] Pursuing the Bear by Kerry Adrienne ★★★½
- [30 Nov] Hail Mary by Nicola Rendell ★★★★½
- [1 Dec] Fire in You by J. Lynn ★★★★
- [2 Dec] A Veil of Vines by Tillie Cole ★★★★
- [3 Dec] Unforgettable by Cindy Skaggs ★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Out of Love by RC Boldt
- Drakon’s Promise by NJ Walters
- On Thin Ice by Carries Aarons
- Nico by Sarah Castille
- Worth Fighting For by Kirsty Moseley
- Taken by Cynthia Eden
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Lexxie at (un)Conventional is hosting the 2017 New Release Challenge! Join the fun! No blog required!
- Parajunkee gives us the Big List of blogging tools for 2017!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Friday was my birthday. My students made a poster and had everyone sign it. It was so sweet! A coworker made me gluten free brownies too! All in all, it was a pretty good day!
Next week my students have some state testing to do this week. I always hate those tests because they put a lot of pressure on the students. They have to keep taking them until they pass. If they don’t pass before high school ends, they don’t graduate. This is the second time they are taking the Algebra I test and they are already feeling defeated. So, I have to be a cheerleader all week!
Thats pretty much all that happened. Pretty dull week really! This actually makes me very happy…
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!