Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [25 Sep] Hot Winter Nights by Jill Shalvis ★★★★
- [26 Sep] Hunting Danger by Katie Reus ★★★★
- [27 Sep] Fractured Honor by Kaylea Cross ★★★★
- [28 Sep] Cyclone by Janie Crouch ★★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Consumed by JR Ward
- Death is Not Enough by Karen Rose
- In the Mood Fur Love anthology
- Lauren’s Barbarian by Ruby Dixon
This Week’s New Releases:
- Amazon GC and copies of Cyclone, Eagle, and Shamrock from Janie Crouch!
- Kindle Fire and an autographed copy of Hunting Danger by Katie Reus!
- ebook copy of Fractured Honor by Kaylea Cross!
What I Found Online:
- Ezrah shares Nicknames She Loves from some great books!
- Kimberly posted the Ho Ho Ho readathon sign up!
This Week’s Book Haul:
I’m so excited for October! It starts my 3 favorite months-October because it finally gets cooler, November because of Thanksgiving, and December because its my birthday and Christmas! I am a huge fan of winter, so I love the cold, dreary months. BRING IT ON!
It did finally cool off here! It was really nice last week-chilly in the morning, and a high in the 70’s. This week it goes back up to the 80’s (boo) but at least it won’t be miserably hot. Whats your weather like?
It was a bit of a stressful week at work-the ‘newness’ of the school year has worn off and the kids start acting out a bit. If you have ever taught sophomores, you know that has to be like the worst age. Freshmen are immature, but they are still scared. Seniors might have senioritis, but they are mature and can be reasoned with. Juniors are so stressed out because they finally understand why they need to care about their grades so they are too busy to act up. But sophomores? They are just out of their minds. Still immature but they think they aren’t. They don’t care about their grades yet, and they think they are invincible. They were REALLY trying my patience this week. Thankfully, they are the only group acting up (in a few months, the seniors will be the difficult ones! Then the last month of school its the Freshmen. They all take turns).
I’m ready for #ARCtober! I am hoping to make a dent in my seriously overdue pile of ARCs. Its a problem! I only have a few scheduled reviews for the month so I am not beholden to a super strict schedule this month. I’m thinking I might even avoid signing up for reviews in November/December too. Next month I’d like to do the “Read a series” challenge to catch up on a few I haven’t finished!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!