#ARCtober is right around the corner and I am thrilled! I need to take a step back and focus on the ARCs I have let slip past me! If you missed the sign up, you can get all the details and such HERE. Oh and don’t forget the #GIVEAWAY at the bottom of this post!
Now, here is my plan:
- Read as many ARCs from my list as possible. All ARCs on the list are past publication date. My list below is HUGE but I don’t plan to read them all. I need to have some leeway since I’m a mood reader.
- Not request any new books from PR companies for the month of October.
- Get at least 15 ARCs taken care of: read and reviewed!
Here is my list of backlog ARCs:
- Fast Fury by Kaylea Cross
- Cold Malice by Toni Anderson
- Dirty Bastard by Jessica Clare (also in audio)
- Cowboy SEAL Redemption by Nicole Helm
- The Power of Love and Murder by Brenda Whiteside
- What are you Afraid Of by Alexandra Ivy
- The Curse by Harper Brooks
- Close to the Edge by Dawn Ryder
- Animal Instincts by Patricia Rosemoor
- Trust In Me by Jessica Linden
- The Power of a SEAL by Anne Elizabeth
- Wolf in her Soul by NJ Walters
- Ride Hard by Laura Kaye
- Beautiful Lawman by Sophie Jordan
- Necessary Roughness by Julie Brannagh
- Moonlight Sins by Jennifer Armentrout
- The Negotiator by Helenkay Dimon
- Moonlight Seduction by Jennifer Armentrout
- Tempted by Love by Jennifer Ryan
- The Protector by Helenkay Dimon
- The Governess Game by Tessa Dare
- Born to be Wilde by Eloisa James
- The Problem with Him by Rachel Higginson
- The Swedish Prince by Karina Halle
- Suddenly You by Lisa Kleypas
- For the Love of Beard by Lani Lynn Vale
- Wildcat by Max Monroe
- Lauren’s Barbarian by Ruby Dixon
So, 2 things should be abundantly clear: one, I have a problem! Two, I will never get all these done in one month. Both are correct! I am hoping to make a dent in my backlog though. Before I signed up for #ARCtober, I had a few things scheduled, so those will still happen (that is 5 books and 2 of them are in the first 2 days of the month and 2 of them are the last 2 days of the month).
What book on my list do you think I would love? Are you joining us for #ARCtober?