Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [10 Apr] The Healing Power of Sugar by ★★★★½
- [11 Apr] Going All the Way by Megan Ryder ★★★
- [12 Apr] Redemption and Regrets by L.A. Cotton ★★★★
- [13 Apr] Getting It Back by Elizabeth Harmon ★★★★
- [13 Apr] Calling It by Jen Doyle ★★★½
- [15 Apr] Serial Love by Maryann Jordan ★★★★
- [16 Apr] Rushing the Goal by Toni Aleo ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Let Me by Cecy Robson
- Seek by Brooke Page
- Doing it Over by Catherine Bybee
- Fate and Forever by Sophie Jackson
- #Nerd by Cambria Hebert (audio review)
- Blood Hunger by LE Wilson (KU pick of the month)
This Week’s New Releases:
This Week’s Book Haul:
Monday is my 12 year wedding anniversary! I can’t believe its been 12 years! We got married in Las Vegas and it was one of the best decisions ever. I didn’t have to plan anything! Plus, as a person who suffers with OCD, having lots of people watch me would have been an nightmare! (My parents were there-they made a little vacation out of it as well!) PS-yes, my hair curls like that all on its own. I don’t do anything to it. Everyone always asks!
Last Sunday we visited the lot we want to purchase and it was perfect!! However, a whole week has gone by and we still haven’t heard from the builder. Sigh…
Tomorrow at work I have to give a presentation to the faculty. I am so nervous! I hate talking in front of people, and because of my OCD, I assume everyone is talking trash about me. I know its irrational but I can’t stop the obsessive thoughts. So, once I get through Monday, hopefully things will get better. I am on anxiety meds for my OCD, but when stuff like this comes up, its always too much for my meds to handle! Thankfully, one of my coworkers is presenting with me and she knows my OCD issues well. She has been very supportive and has not made me feel bad about my obsessive needs regarding our presentation.
Once the presentation is over and my anxiety calms down to normal, I am super excited to dig into the ARCs I got this week!!! These are some of my favorite authors and I am beyond excited!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!