Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [8 Dec] #SundayPost: Birthdays and Sinus infections
- [9 Dec] The Enforcer by Abigail Owen ★★★★
- [10 Dec] 10 Holiday Romance Reads I’ve Got My Eye On (and on my TBR)
- [11 Dec] WWW Wednesday December 11
- [13 Dec] #FreebieFriday: December 13th
What’s Coming Up:
- One Christmas Eve by Shannon Stacey
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Did you see the goodreads choice awards winners? What are your thoughts?
- Under the covers Book Blog has released the 2020 Romanceopy Challenge!
- Kimberly Reads Romance is hosting the 2020 Tackle My TBR Challenge!
This Week’s Book Haul:
My reading funk has reached epic proportions. I haven’t read a single page in close to 2 weeks. 2 weeks!!! Work has been super stressful, which doesn’t help. Also my OCD behaviors are getting a bit worse. So, I am chalking the reading funk to that.
I have been binging The Office. I never watched it when it was on, but lots of people loved it so I thought I’d give it a shot. I’m loving it! Its seriously so funny in like a weird, awkward way at times. I love Jim and Pam of course, but seriously the rest of the cast is hilarious! Stanley has that “I’m not joking” face that is hilarious, Dwight is crazy, and Kevin is just funny.
One more week until Christmas break!! My students have exams Thursday and Friday which makes everyone stressed-the kids know they are 20% of their semester grade and they feel like there is SO MUCH they need to study. It gets overwhelming and they just end up giving up! Its a struggle of a week but thankfully when its over, we get two weeks off.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!