Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [21 Jul] #SundayPost: Post-Op!
- [22 Jul] All It Takes by Kristen Proby ★★★★½
- [23 Jul] Million Dollar Marriage by Katy Evans ★★★★
- [24 Jul] Sightseeing in Manhattan by C. Lesbirel #NewRelease
- [25 Jul] A SEAL Never Quits by Holly Castillo
- [26 Jul] #FreebieFriday: July 26th
What’s Coming Up:
- Resist by K. Bromberg
- A Highlander Walks Into a Bar
- Until December by Aurora Rose Reynolds
- Say You Still Love Me by KA Tucker
- Make Me Lose by Ember Leigh
This Week’s New Releases:
- $25 Amazon gift card and ecopy of Million Dollar Marriage
What I Found Online:
This Week’s Book Haul:
My doctors appointment went well. He took the packing out (which made me super sick by the way-apparently the change in pressure it creates can make you sick and it totally made me sick). There is still some dissolvable packing behind the ear drum that will dissolve within a week. In 3 months I go back for a hearing check. So, right now, still no hearing. My anxiety brain is repeatedly telling me that I will never hear again. But, I have to keep reminding myself that I had a serious surgery and healing takes time. Some days I good at forgetting about the anxiety. Other days, not so much. But, the important message is that the doctor says the eardrum looks good. At this stage, it’s still a bit swollen, but as it heals, my hearing should return. He did say I could resume use of my hearing aids. I tried on Monday but it kind of hurt a bit. I think I’m going to have to get new/different domes.
The best part of the doctor appointment day was having lunch with my dad afterward! We went to the Cheesecake Factory. They have a gluten free Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake that was amazing. Its always good to sit and chat with my dad. I love our lunches together.
The heat broke and we had a gorgeous week! It was in the 70’s and 80’s all week. It’s been wonderful. The dogs and I have enjoyed lots of time outside.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!