Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [26 May] #SundayPost: The Final Countdown!
- [27 May] Passion on Park Avenue by Lauren Layne ★★★
- [28 May] Million Dollar Devil by Katy Evans ★★★½
- [30 May] Shadow Warrior by Christine Feehan ★★★★½
- [1 Jun] COYER Summer 2019 Challenge
What’s Coming Up:
- Wolf Rain by Nalini Singh
- Defending Harlow by Susan Stoker
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- COYER has begun! Check out the details at Because Reading!
- Whispering Chapters shares the 13 books that should have ALL your attention!
And The Ripped Bodice has released their 3rd annual Bingo card!
This Week’s Book Haul:
School is out for Summer!! I’m free!! Whoohoo! I have a few things to wrap up, and I am giving the ACT test next Saturday, but thats it. I’m psyched and hoping to have restful and relaxing summer.
I have my surgery June 27th so I have a few things to prep before that. I have to get a pre-op physical and schedule post op appointments. My husband is taking the week of my surgery off so he can help which is great. Its about a 6-8 week recovery, so most of my summer will be spent recovering.
The end of the school year also means saying goodbye to coworkers. Several of my coworkers are moving to different schools and I will miss them. One of my closest coworkers is leaving and, while I’m so happy for her, I am truly so sad she won’t be there every day with me. In other jobs, people leave at any time, but in a school everyone leaves at the same time and its tough! We had a nice little gathering to wish everyone well in their future endeavors. Next year, we start all over again with new people.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!