Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
- [9 Aug] #SundayPost: School!
- [10 Aug] Say No More by Karen Rose ★★★★
- [11 Aug] Any Day Now by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★★
- [11 Aug] Back to Shore by Taylor Danae Colbert ★★★½
- [12 Aug] #LastNowNext: August 12th
- [14 Aug] #FreebieFriday: August 14th
- Half Truths by Rachel Brownell
- Not My Romeo by Ilsa Madden Mills
- Caffeinated Book Reviewer is celebrating 9 years of blogging!
It has been said that there is no tired like teacher tired after the first week of school. This is a true statement. My feet hurt, my head hurts (from wearing a shield all day), and I even have a sore in my ear from trying to adjust to my new hearing aids. But, it was a great first week. I really like my students and its so good to be back in middle school again (as a teacher, not a student. That was a horrible time). My coworkers have been helpful and supportive which is great too. Overall, I am feeling VERY good about where I am at right now.
I haven’t read anything in a week. I was just so drained when I got home I barely stayed awake until 8 pm. So no reading happened. Maybe this week? Hopefully my body is adjusted to being back to school (because seriously, I haven’t been in a classroom since March…). I was ahead in my ARC schedule but that lead has quickly been worn down.
Friday I had drinks after work with my friends. We celebrated my first week of teaching. I love those girls and I already miss working with them.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!