Its hard to believe we are half way through 2019 already! This is the time I like to look ahead to some books that will release before the end of this year so I can prepare my reading schedule! Here is a glimpse of a few of the books I am DYING to read before 2020!
- Dirty Charmer by Emma Chase! I am super excited to get back to Wessco!
- How to Love a Duke in 10 Days by Kerrigan Bryne! Seriously, I adored her last few books and need more in my life.
- Archangel’s War by Nalini Singh! Because, hello, that cliffhanger!
- Dark Illusion by Christine Feehan! This series is one of my favorites and I’m always excited for more.
- The Bromance Book Club by Lyssa Kay Adams! The premise of this story sounds AMAZING!
- Leopard’s Wrath by Christine Feehan! Okay, its Feehan. Books by her or Nalini Singh will always be on my most anticipated lists!
- Dragon Unleashed by Grace Draven! I read my first Draven book last year and really loved it! I’m excited for more.
- Defending Everly by Susan Stoker! I always look forward to her books. They are comfort reads for me-I know exactly what to expect and always end up with a smile.