I’m so ready for fall. This 90 degree heat is just NOT for me. So, when Kim @KimberlyFayeReads asked about hosting #ARCtober, I was all in! First, October is my 3rd favorite month (December is #1, November is #2). Second, my backlog of ARCs is shameful! Third, I love a challenge! So, in addition to myself and Kim, Brittany @Brittany & Elizabeth’s Book Boutique and Nancy @Tales of the Ravenous Reader are hosting as well and we all have giveaways! I hope you will join us 🙂
Here are the details. If you wanna join us, you can create your own challenge post stating your intention to join. You can also include any personal goals like how many books you hope to read or how many past due books you hope to get through (spoiler-mine will all be past due ARCs). Once you have created your intention post, link it up! Then, hop to the rest of the challenge hosts and join the giveaways!
- Runs October 1 – October 31, 2018. You have until October 5 to sign up.
- The (only) goal is to read ARCs. As many as you want. They can be older ones that you haven’t read for one reason or another OR newer ones for books that haven’t yet released. Print, ebook and audio all count. Just read them.
- Even though this isn’t part of the official challenge, don’t forget to review. Even if it’s an older book. You’ll get good bookish juju — and a bonus entry into the giveaways.
- You don’t have to be a blogger to participate. You can track your progress on Goodreads, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube… wherever you want! I’ll be posting weekly updates on the blog and Instagram, but you do what works for you.
- Use #ARCtober2018 on social media.
- Feel free to use the banner graphic on your posts and/or social media. Or create your own!
- Link up below to declare your intentions.
- Tell your friends! The more, the merrier!
You know you want to join us! Don’t have a blog? Its okay!! You can track your progress on Goodreads or your social media site of choice. Just use the #ARCtober2018 tag. Link up here:
To help everyone have fun, I am giving away some prizes!! You can win a book or books of your choice that total $10 and I will pick 2 winners! So, you could get 10 99 cent books or 1 $10 book or any combination in between. There are some entries you can do DAILY!