Hey Disciples! I have decided to focus my summer reading plans on COYER and #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks! Here are the rules for this summer’s COYER (Clean Out Your E-Reader)
- The Challenge runs from June 18th-September 2nd
- You must create a sign up post which states your intentions, goals, etc. You don’t have to give a specific goal if you aren’t ready!
- There are PRIZES!! You must post your review somewhere (amazon, goodreads, your blog, etc) and link to the review linky to be eligible!
- Thats it! Have fun! You can read books you own, books you grabbed for free, books from the library, books you get for review, etc. Basically, you can read anything!
So, I decided to combine this with my #ReadMyOwnDamnBooks challenge (which basically only says I have to read books I own). For this summer challenge, here are MY rules for myself:
- I will only count books I already owned or purchased during the challenge period
- My goal will be 35 books and I want to clean out my NetGalley account! That would be 23 books right there!
Thats it! That is the only additional rule I am setting for myself! Wanna join me? You can get all the official information and link up at Because Reading!
Invalid challenge name.