Its finally summer, which means COYER! I have decided to join the Summer Reading Challenge and I hope you will join me as well! Here are the rules!
1. Challenge starts on June 17th Midnight (your time zone) and ends September 8th. Review link closes on September 9th.
2. You can read any format of book; Ebook, Physical, Audio, KU, Library, Borrowed, etc.
3. You must create a sign-up post anytime between now and August 1st on blog, goodreads, fb, google+, etc.Yes, that means you can sign up until August 1st! Make sure to state whether you are doing the regular COYER or the Summer Reading List
4. You must link that sign-up post below (don’t link to your blog, link to the sign-up post).
5. You must review books somewhere & link the reviews to the review linky to be eligible for one of the two grand prize giveaways.
6. If you want to join the Summer Reading List. Make a list in a Goodreads Shelf or your Blog of 30 books that you want to read. You must pick 30 and you must link it in your sign-up. This is your summer reading list (you do NOT have to read all 30 books, don’t panic)
7. You have from now until June 17th to make the list, when COYER starts you can not change the list. For every 5 books you read, you can add 5 more to the list (this is for all you mood readers). You can read as much as you want from the list. If you only read one, that is totally fine you can enter the giveaway at the end stating you only read one.
8. The last grand prize giveaway will be how many books you read from your list. The giveaway widget will have levels of books with points the more you read from your list the better chance you have at winning.
9. Have Fun!
Wanna know what I plan to read? Check out my list (these are in no particular order-I plan to read them as the mood strikes)!
Trying to live with the Dead by BL BrummerREAD!
- Mr. Perfect by JA Huss
- Preppy Part 2 by TM Frazier
- Preppy Part 3 by TM Frazier
- Sweet Home by Tillie Cole
- Taxi by Cambria Hebert
How to Date a Douchebag: The Failing Hours by Sara NeyREAD Shattered by Cynthia EdenREAD! Torn by Cynthia EdenREAD! Knight by Kristen AshleyDNF-Can’t stand when a heroine calls the hero ‘daddy’…eww!
- Gabe by Maryann Jordan
Ignite by Karen EricksonREAD! (well, DNF at 50% because I just couldn’t care anymore)
- Ride Hard by Laura Kaye
- Hell Breaks Loose by Sophie Jordan
- Midnight Rescue by Elle Kennedy
- Saved by Darkness by Katie Reus
- The Hero by Donna Grant
- The Protector by Donna Grant
- Unsportsmanlike Conduct by Sophia Henry
Outlaw by Nicole JamesDNF
- All Chained Up by Sophie Jordan
- Retribution by Katie Reus
- Wire by Anne Conley
- Click by Anne Conley
- Grab by Anne Conley
- Crow by A. Zaverelli
Risking it All by Tessa BaileyREAD!
- Logan Kade by Tijan
Infiltration by Janie CrouchREAD! Deeper by Robin YorkREAD!
- Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
- Fighting the Fall by JB Salsbury
- Last Call by Michele Miller
Her Forbidden Hero by Laura KayeREAD! Lord of Shadows by Cassandra ClareREAD! Menace and Grievous by JM DarhowerREAD! Paper Princess by Erin WattREAD! Broken Prince by Erin WattREAD! Twisted Palace by Erin WattREAD!
Whew! Thats a lot of books! Will I read them all? Probably not but this gave me a great chance to go through my kindle and check out all my neglected books. I have so many that I forgot all about! COYER Summer Reading will be perfect for me to get some of these forgotten books read and reviewed! Every single book on this list is ALREADY on my kindle. Seriously, some have been there for a LONG time. I will be rolling this challenge up with my #RockMyTBR challenge since all these books are on my TBR.
If you want to join, check out the sign up post!