Its #TopTenTuesday again! You can check it all out at That Artsy Reader Girl! This week, I am sharing my favorite book blogs and bookish websites!
First up, book related websites I love:
- EreaderIQ: This site has great deals on kindle books! You can even track certain books and get an email when they drop in price! Or, you can track your favorite authors and get notified when any book of theirs goes on sale! Its really awesome!
- Novelly Yours: Oh their candles are AMAZING! Seriously-they smell so good and they are gorgeous. It tends to be YA books they focus on, but even a romance reader like me can find great candles!
- The Romance Addicts group on Discord: Ok, so you can access this via a website, but really I think of it more as an app that allows you to chat with others in the group. Nick and Renee (see below) created the group on Discord and we have a blast chatting books and blogs! If you want to join, let me know!
Now, here are a few amazing romance blogs I love:
- The Infinite Limits of Love: seriously, Nick is amazing and her reviews are GOLD! She got me hooked on Lisa Kleypas and Lauren Layne.
- Addicted to Romance: Renee has the most amazing website. She has an amazing database to help you find books in various tropes or topics! I love it and she has steered me to some great historical romance recs.
- Weendizzle and Book Binge: Rowena (also a member of our Discord group) has a personal blog and a group blog. Both are amazing! I love her reviews-they are honest and fun. Also, they have lots of giveaways!
- I Heart Romance and YA: Ezrah has great reviews and great discussions! Yesterday she posted about instagram props- Her Bookstagram game is STRONG, yall!
- Angel’s Guilty Pleasures: If you want PNR recommendations, Angela is your girl! She has the best recs for paranormal and urban fantasy! Also, another great place if you are a fan of giveaways 🙂