In addition to romance novels, I love true crime. I fill this love mostly with podcasts! Here are a few of my favorite true crime podcasts:
- Crime Junkies-Ashley and Brittany are wonderful! You feel as if you are just eavesdropping on a conversation they are having. I really appreciate the perspective they have on many of the cases they cover.
- Sword and Scale-These stories are usually pretty gruesome and Mike doesn’t really hold back. He is opinionated and his opinions have rubbed some listeners the wrong way, but, the stories he covers are typically not super well known and he does a lot of research.
- Undisclosed-if you are interested in wrongful convictions, this is the podcast for you. They cover the crime, the issues with the person convicted, and seek the truth of what might have happened.
- Court Junkie-I love this podcast because it focuses primarily on the trial. You get the facts and details just as a juror would. Then you can decide if you agree or disagree!
- The Dropout-this was a limited series that focused on the rise and fall of Theranos. I found this riveting!
Now, I do have a couple non-true crime podcasts that I love:
- Office Ladies-If you are a fan of the Office, you will love hearing Jenna and Angela (Pam and Angela) review each episode and give you their behind the scenes extras!
- Fake Doctors, Real Friends- Another TV show rewatch podcast, this stars Donald Faison and Zach Braff (JD and Turk from Scrubs). These 2 are hilarious, so obviously their reviews and behind the scenes info is comedy gold.
Do you listen to podcasts? Share your favorites!