Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed in November:
- [1 Nov] Eternal by Cecy Robson ★★★★
- [2 Nov] Daveigh by JOdy Kaye ★★★
- [2 Nov] The Learning Hours by Sara Ney ★★★
- [4 Nov] Mistletoe Me, Baby by Katie Reus ★★★★
- [7 Nov] Undeniable by Kristen Hope Mazzola ★★★
- [7 Nov] Risky Redemption by Marissa Garner ★★★
- [8 Nov] When I Need You by Lorelei James ★★★★
- [9 Nov] Brothers of the Flame by Mary Martel ★★★★
- [11 Nov] Justice for Erin by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- [13 Nov] Seducing the Defendant by Chantal Fernando ★★★★
- [14 Nov] At Your Service by Lexi Blake ★★★★
- [15 Nov] Defiant Attraction by V.K. Torston ★★★★
- [16 Nov] Lights To My Siren by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★½
- [18 Nov] Love Potion by Mary Martel ★★★★
- [21 Nov] Dirty Scoundrel by Jessica Clare ★★★★
- [25 Nov] Hold You Close by Jessica Linden ★★★★
- [27 Nov] Thin Ice by Maryann Jordan ★★★½
- [28 Nov] Cajun Crazy by Sandra Hill ★★★
- [30 Nov] Tempting Danger by Katie Reus ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- So Over You by Kate Meader
- Claiming Bailey by Susan Stoker
- Everest by SL Scott
This Week’s New Releases:
- Berkley Bookmas $100 visa gift card giveaway!
What I Found Online:
- More Fiona the Hippo from Cincinnati (where I live!) She is still a HUGE draw for the Zoo.
This Week’s Book Haul:
Saturday was my birthday! I’m at the age where I don’t do anything for my birthday, but my students sang Happy Birthday on Friday which was nice. My husband got me a new pair of boots too! Plus, my Kindle Oasis from my parents…so over all, a pretty good birthday!
Otherwise, it was a pretty low key week! Work, work, work. Tuesday I tore a hole in my pants (at work!). So embarrassing! I was wearing a long shirt that day but still. I knew it was there! So, that sucked. And its that time of year when EVERYONE is sick so its like trying to avoid the plague!
My Christmas tree is up! I need to put out the rest of the decorations, but the tree is my favorite part, I can see it from my spot on the bed so I lay there at night and just stare at it. I seriously would leave it up all year long if I could!
Have you started thinking about your ‘Best of 2017’ list yet? I was looking back through my books and am feeling like I didn’t have a lot of AMAZING books this year. I had a lot of great books, but I think a best of list should include only those books that totally blew you away, ya know? Anyone else struggling to find the best books you read this year or is it just me?
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!