Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [9 May] Out of the Ashes by R.C. Boldt ★★★★
- [9 May] Until Sage by Aurora Rose Reynolds ★★★★
- [10 May] Confessions of a Former Puck Bunny by Cindi Madsen ★★★★
- [11 May] Finding My Pack by Lane Whitt ★★★★
- [11 May] Keeping My Pack by Lane Whitt ★★★½
- [12 May] Her Wish by Sophie H. Morgan ★★★★
- [13 May] GABE by Leigh James ★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Just One Touch by Maya Banks
- Rescuing Kassie by Susan Stoker
- Its Me Again, Baby by Katie Reus
- Hunger by Eve Langlais et. al
- Wrecked by Cynthia Eden
- Shacking Up by Helena Hunting (maybe…I am having trouble getting into this one)
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Kait at Paper Fury gives you a quiz to find out which type of Mood Reader you are!
- Goodreads gives us 10 favorite book moms and their best advice!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Paperbacks from Penguin Random House/Berkley!
Happy Mother’s Day to all the moms out there!! I have the best mom ever! She is the one who turned me in to such a voracious reader. She got it from her mom, who was a reader as well! So, thanks to all the moms who introduced us to book and a special thanks to my mom for everything! Love you mom!!!
What a week!!! I was at work until after 5 every day last week! Then, I hit terrible traffic heading home because its rush hour and my 40 min drive becomes a 60 min drive! It was ROUGH. Hopefully though this week I can leave by 3!
We are almost to the end of the school year. This week will be my seniors last week! I can’t believe it. So, this week is filled with assemblies, pizza parties, and the senior lock in. I really love this years group of seniors and I will genuinely miss them when they are gone!
My allergies are so terrible right now. We have just hit the height of grass pollen time and that is my worst. One of my dogs came in from the back yard and is face was green from rubbing it all over the grass. I can’t remember the last time I wore my contacts.
So, that was pretty much my week! Boring huh? I leave for Europe in a month! I can’t believe its almost here!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!