Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [7 Aug] Aim by L.P. Dover ★★★★
- [8 Aug] Blue Balls by R.C. Boldt ★★★
- [9 Aug] Bad Deeds by Lisa Renee Jones ★★★★
- [10 Aug] Blade by Alexandra Ivy, Laura Wright ★★★★
- [11 Aug] Blind Date by Bella Jewel ★★★★
- [12 Aug] Torn by Cynthia Eden ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Royally Endowed by Emma Chase
- Shelter for Sophie by Susan Stoker (So GOOD!)
- Done by CE Johnson
- Ignite by Karen Erickson
- Slave to Sensation by Nalini Singh
- Cockloft by KC Lynn
- Black and Green by CL Stone
I am planning on getting some of my #COYER reviews in this week! I have been failing miserably at COYER…. But my audiobooks have helped. I am currently listening to Paper Princess by Erin Watt.
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Buzzfeed lists 27 romance books that will get you all hot and bothered! I have read 12 of the 27!
- So, a few weeks ago, Nereyda at Nick and Nereyda’s infinite book list posted about online workout videos. This week I have been checking out PopSugar Fitness page and love it! Thanks Nereyda!
- Since there are a few other teachers out there (like me), check out 6 Tips to Use Goodreads in Your Classroom!
This Week’s Book Haul:
I also got the upcoming Kirsty Mosely duet, Nothing Left to Lose, and The Cinderella Fantasy by Sara Jane Stone!
The weather here this past week was amazing! Its been low 80’s with a nice breeze and low humidity (that NEVER happens!). So, I have been enjoying it as much as possible. I’m sure August will return to have its vengeance soon and we will be back to 95 degrees with 90% humidity. Oh Ohio…
This was the last week of the test prep class. It was fine but I really don’t think I want to do it next year. The kids were good and honestly its not difficult to prepare for, but I think I have reached the point in my life where I don’t want to pick up every odd job that comes my way. I already handle the ACT testing a few times a year. Giving up my last 2 weeks of summer is just kind of a bummer. But, this week was fine! The kids were good but they are so quiet! I taught 8th grade before and they were never that quiet! But, these kids don’t know each other, they don’t know me, we are only together for a week, and I think they are intimidated by high school. I kind of felt bad for them-they seem so shell shocked. I’m sure they don’t want to spend their last week of summer doing test prep any more than I do.
Overall, it was a pretty low key week! I love that! I do get a few days this week before I have to officially report back to school, so I will have Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday to soak up the last bit of summer relaxation.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!