Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [17 Jul] Her Survivor by Vonnie Davis ★★
- [18 Jul] His Scandalous Kiss by Sophie Barnes ★★★★
- [19 Jul] Rescuing Emily by Susan Stoker ★★★★
- [20 Jul] An Act of Obsession by K.C. Lynn ★★★★
- [21 Jul] Going Down Easy by Carly Phillips ★★★★
- [21 Jul] Aaron's Honor by Lindsay Cross ★★★
- [23 Jul] Dangerous Protector by Katie Reus ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Ultimate Courage by Piper J Drake
- Virtue Falls by Christina Dodd (audio review)
- Dirty for Me by Jackie Ashenden (Spoiler Alert-DNF!)
- Only an Earl Will Do by Tamara Gill
- Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
Parajunkie is dishing Blogger Pet Peeves and number 1 is top of my list!!!
Chelsea and Anna over at Star Crossed Book Blogs tell us why so many people struggle with NA books and they give us their recommendations!
Nick and Nereyeda give us their Guide to Friend to More books!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Holy heat wave Batman! Its been like an oven here in SW Ohio. A really humid oven. My dogs don’t even want to go outside. I am dreading our electric bill since our AC has run pretty much non stop 🙁
This week I watched the most recent season on Criminal Minds. I so, so, love that show! I think I watched the whole season in like 2 days!
My allergies have been so bad I haven’t been able to wear my contacts since May! But, seeing as I am going back to work soon, I really need my contacts (wearing my glasses with my hearing aids is SUPER annoying-especially when its hot!). So I have been trying to wear them for a few hours each day. They still burn my eyes but its getting better. (or maybe thats just what I am trying to convince myself to think!)
My sweet (and crazy) puppy turns 7 years old tomorrow! She’s a grown up! Where did the time go? Even when she’s a crazy dog, I love her so much. She really is more like a therapy dog for me! I am able to do more things when I can take her. She used to be able to go to work with me! We rescued her from the SPCA in Raleigh, NC when she was just 8 weeks old! She destroyed our house-she tore up the berber carpet, she ate a window sill, she chewed a hole in the wall, she devoured a couch and a love seat-but we love her. She has outgrown most of that. Usually. When I keep my eye on her.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!