Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [18 Sep] When the Dead Come A Knockin' by B.L. Brunnemer ★★★★
- [19 Sep] Drawn to Him: A Romance Collection by Willow Winters, M. Never, L.J. Shen, A. Zavarelli
- [19 Sep] The Outskirts by T.M. Frazier ★★★★½
- [20 Sep] Running into Love by Aurora Rose Reynolds ★★★★
- [21 Sep] Archangel's Viper by Nalini Singh ★★★★½
- [23 Sep] Cover of Night by Laura Griffin ★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Night’s Caress by Mary Hughes
- CORPs security in Hope Town Kindle World
- Maybe This Christmas by Jennifer Snow
- Hail No by Lani Lynn Vale
- Too Beautiful to Break by Tessa Bailey
- Long Tall Cowboy Christmas by Carolyn Brown
- Racer by Katy Evans
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Renee at Addicted to Romance (on of my fav blogs!) does the Beauty and the Beast book tag and my TBR exploded!
- Remember the baby hippo, Fiona? She is at my city’s zoo so we still get all kinds of cute videos of her. And here is one of her farting!!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Its been crazy hot this week. Like 90 degrees every day. Its nuts. Its suppose to stay that hot until Friday of next week. I’m over it already!
My hubby and I got our new phones on Friday (iPhone 8). So far, its not any different than my iPhone 7, except it has more storage. This is good for me because audiobooks take up some serious space! I think the biggest changes are really iOS 11 and not the phone at all. I probably wouldn’t have bothered except we get yearly upgrades anyway.
It was a busy week at work. Lots of meetings and trying to get paperwork done. Having ETRs and IEPs due at the beginning of the year is super tough! Plus, we don’t have a school psychologist at our building. She does everything remotely, which means more work for us to gather the information necessary. Its tough and stressful.
Pretty boring week overall. Guess boring is better than tragic!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!