Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [3 Apr] 72 Hours by Bella Jewel ★★★★
- [4 Apr] Target by L.P. Dover ★★★½
- [5 Apr] Saving Mercy by Abbie Roads ★★★★
- [8 Apr] Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas ★★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- The Studying Hours by Sara Ney (How to Date a Douchebag #1)
- Just Like That by Nicola Rendell
- Royal Affair by Marquita Valentine
- A Thing Called Love by Julie James
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
I spent way too much time on Buzzfeed books…
- Classic books with vague descriptions
- 23 movies you didn’t know were based on books (and seriously, if you haven’t read The Princess Bride, you are missing out!)
This Week’s Book Haul:
My students have been doing state testing. Its exhausting! They spend the first 2 hours of the day doing testing, then we have a normal day with all 7 of their classes. Its been rough! Plus, we haven’t had spring break yet, so they are all getting a bit stir crazy! We have 2 more days of testing this week, then spring break starts on Friday! Thank goodness!
My house is still a disaster from when I had the flu. I love my husband, but when I was sick, not a single dish was washed, not a single load of laundry was done, and not a single floor was swept. Its a disaster zone! So, I should spend some time cleaning, but I just don’t want to!
I have been shopping for luggage for our Europe trip this summer. I am overwhelmed by the choices and options! Holy crap!! I just want a large bag with wheels. Silly me, I had no idea there are like a million choices/decisions to make! So, I still haven’t picked a bag. Too much pressure!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!