Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [13 Nov] Seducing the Defendant by Chantal Fernando ★★★★
- [14 Nov] At Your Service by Lexi Blake ★★★★
- [15 Nov] Defiant Attraction by V.K. Torston ★★★★
- [16 Nov] Lights To My Siren by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★½
- [18 Nov] Love Potion by Mary Martel ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Dirty Scoundrel by Jessica Clare
- The Power of a SEAL by Anne Elizabeth
- Phoenix by Autumn Reed and Julia Clarke
PLUS! A Black Friday giveaway!
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
- Lexxie at (un)Conventional book reviews is gearing up for the 2018 New Release Challenge! Check it out!
- Angela at Angel’s Guilty Pleasures did the Book Blogger Test tag!
- Grace at Rebel Mommy Book Blog shared the My Life In Books Tag (I am sharing mine on Monday!)
And this hilarious video!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Well, the good news??? My new Kindle Oasis came early! I am so excited! Its so thin and light. And the screen seems bigger than my paperwhite. I didn’t think I would care much about the buttons to flip pages but I actually like them quite a bit. And I can put my audible books there as well! I already paired my Beats! However, I’m not sure how much I will use it for audiobooks. My phone is pretty easy and it would be much easier to carry around for sure. But, its a cool feature!
The bad news? I wrecked my car. I hit a deer. I slammed on my breaks so at least I wasn’t going too fast (didn’t deploy the airbag or anything) and the deer got up and ran off so at least it wasn’t killed. But, my car…oh its so banged up. So many dents and dings and scratches. And our deductible is so high. But, its just a car. I’m fine and the deer seemed fine and thats what matters. But man, this sucks!
But, its almost Thanksgiving which means I get a break!! We are off Wednesday-Monday (we get the Monday after Thanksgiving off and its my FAVORITE day we have off!). I am really looking forward to the time off. I plan to put up ALL the Christmas decorations and read some books! On Thanksgiving my husband and I go up to my parents house about an hour north of here. Its nice and low key which I love. Plus, my mom makes tons of food so we get to come home with leftovers! Yay!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!