Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [1 Aug] Gone Too Deep by Katie Ruggle ★★★★½
- [1 Aug] Out of Bounds by R.S. Grey ★★★★
- [2 Aug] Fool Me Once by Katee Robert ★★★
- [3 Aug] This Earl is on Fire by Vivienne Lorret ★★★
- [4 Aug] Mettle by J.C. Valentine ★★★
- [4 Aug] Hard Rules by Lisa Renee Jones ★★★★
- [5 Aug] Jonquils for Jax by Katy Regnery ★★★★
- [6 Aug] Blind Landing by Carrie Aarons ★★★½
What’s Coming Up:
- Man of Honor by Sarah O’Roark
- Worked Up by Tessa Bailey
- It Ends with Us by Colleen Hoover
- Seducing the Boss by Mari Carr
- Obsession Falls by Christina Dodd (Audio Review)
This Week’s New Releases:
- $20 Amazon GC: Mettle by JC Valentine
- $25 Amazon GC: EP Summer Carnival
- $50 Amazon GC: EP Summer Carnival
What I Found Online:
- StarCrossed Book Blog is having their Blogiversary! Check it out!
- Molly’s Book Nook teaches us how to create graphics with Canva!
This Week’s Book Haul:
Well, my first week back to school (AKA work) was insane. We had a problem with a few things that the state wanted documentation on by the end of the week and we were scrambling to get everything together. Plus, teaching test prep to kids who are only there because their parents made them? Not the best. But, I survived, and got it all done. If this is any indication on how the rest of the school year will be, I am in trouble!
Its still miserably hot here. My school doesn’t have AC in most of the building either. Trying to find things to wear that are as cool as possible yet still ‘work appropriate’ is tough!
I got my blood drawn on Friday in preparation for my upcoming endocrinologist appointment. Hopefully I can get some answers as to what is going on with my thyroid levels and why I have been so miserable!
Is anyone else as obsessed with the Olympics as I am? I have been a fan since I was young and I am always so excited when its time for another Olympics! I love both the winter and summer! Gymnastics is my favorite summer Olympic sport, hands down! But, I actually have found I enjoy watching just about all of it-rowing, swimming, track, shooting. It all is just fascinating to me! Maybe its because I have absolutely NO athletic talent at all!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!