Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [22 Aug] Lover Eternal by J.R. Ward ★★★★½
- [23 Aug] Lover Awakened by J.R. Ward ★★★★★
- [23 Aug] Lover Revealed by J.R. Ward ★★★★
- [24 Aug] Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan ★★★★½
- [25 Aug] Archer's Voice by Mia Sheridan ★★★★★
- [26 Aug] Blind Spot by Katana Collins ★★★★
- [27 Aug] Playing Fast by Melanie Scott ★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- The Darkest Link by Scarlett Cole
- An Indecent Proposal by Katee Robert
- Winner Takes All by Erin Kern
- All the Lights by K. Ryan
- Fight for Me by Jessica Linden
- Last Kiss of Summer by Marina Adair
- Dare you to Run by Dawn Ryder
This Week’s New Releases:
- $50 Amazon GC from Anti-Stepbrother by Tijan!
What I Found Online:
This Week’s Book Haul:
And I snagged this beauty in Audio for Review! YAY!
Thanks the the authors and publishers for these amazing books!
It was our first week back to school with students. It was exhausting!! Oh my goodness! I love my students (I have Juniors and Seniors this year so I have been working with them for 3 or 4 years now!) but getting them all back into the routine of school is tough. They are struggling with getting back into the routine, getting to know their new teachers, thinking about what they will do when they graduate, and managing schedules for work, school, and sports. To say they are all a bit overwhelmed is an understatement. Plus, its so hot this week and we have no air conditioning (except for a few stand alone units in classrooms that, at best, bring the temperature to 80 ish). But, it will be snowing before we know it (at least thats what I keep telling myself!)
Friday evening we had a meeting about our upcoming trip to Rome and Assisi Italy. We leave in less than 1 month! I’m a bit freaked out. I have my flight information, my room information, and a list of things I need to get. GAH!!!! I haven’t been on a plane in a decade. Its gonna to be interesting! Needless to say, though, I am really excited and couldn’t be going with a better group of students.
Friday was also my husband’s birthday! I had cookies delivered to his work. Many years ago I baked him a cake and he never ate it (literally-he never had a single piece of it!). Since then, I have been a bit bitter, but I figured if I sent the cookies to his work, at least his coworkers would eat them if he didn’t! He brought home lots though and if they go to waste I will be so sad! (I can’t eat them because I can’t have gluten).
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!