Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [20 Feb] Hard Play by Sheryl Nantus ★★★
- [21 Feb] Roman by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★½
- [21 Feb] Damage Control by Lisa Renee Jones ★★★★★
- [22 Feb] His Princess by Alexa Riley ★★★★
- [22 Feb] Royally Matched by Emma Chase ★★★★
- [23 Feb] Going Down Hard by Carly Phillips ★★★
- [24 Feb] His Cowboy Heart by Jennifer Ryan ★★★★
- [25 Feb] Undeclared by Jen Frederick ★★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Don’t Speak by Katy Regnery
- Sweet Rivalry by K. Bromberg
- How to Tame a Beast in 7 days by Kerrelyn Sparks
- Crave Me by Cecy Robson
- Jordan Reclaimed by Scarlett Cole
- Cole by Tijan
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
I went on a quiz binge this week. You know, those quizzes posted on FB all the time? yeah, I did so many…
- Elementary School Test (basically, FB’s version of “Are you smarter than a 5th grader?” PS-I am smarter than a 5th grader according to this!
- What’s your dominate personality trait? For me, its apparently Wisdom.
- What combination of Disney Princesses are you? Apparently I am a mix of Cinderella and Ariel. However, my friends and I think that I really am a perfect mix of Belle and Elsa. We really did discuss this!
This Week’s Book Haul:
It was in the upper 60s and even 70’s this week in southern Ohio. Friday we set a record high of 78 degrees! Saturday it snowed a little. My allergies were crazy this week with all the warm weather. One of the trees in our back yard is even starting to bud already! This is the first winter I can remember where we didn’t get a single snow day off school.
Work was so busy! I felt like every day was just non stop. I didn’t get nearly as much done as I needed to either. This week is my last week of no IEP meetings and then I have at least 1 every week from now until the end of school! Its going to be insane! Plus, we start state testing on March 21st and it continues throughout April. Our spring break isn’t until the last week of April either.
Money is super tight right now for me and my husband. We are planning a trip to Europe in June (well, its already planned and everything. We are going as part of a tour group). Its been something we have always wanted to do. The payments are taking every dime we have though. By the end of this week, we had 7 cents in our account. Then, on Friday when we both got paid, there is a new round of bills to pay and we are back down to just a few dollars for the week. So, while we can pay for the trip, we have no money saved up to USE on the trip. It is starting to freak me out a bit. Plus, this week we got a letter from the IRS stating that in a review of our 2014 taxes they found an issue and we now OWE $1600. All this money stuff led to a panic attack on Tuesday. I have been relying on my anxiety meds more than usual lately. With me being a teacher and my husband being a mechanic, money is always tight. Sometimes, it just gets uncomfortably tight.
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!