Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [21 Nov] Bad Romeo Christmas by Leisa Rayven ★★★★
- [23 Nov] Dark Protector by Katie Reus ★★★★
- [26 Nov] BITING POINT by Azalea amy Lezlynn ★★★
What’s Coming Up:
- Downed by Jen Frederick (better than anticipated since I HATED Ace in the last book!)
- Hail Mary by Nicola Rendell (Loved it!)
- Pursuing the Bear by Kerry Adrienne (naive heroine)
- The Fire in You by J. Lynn (better than the last book)
- A Veil of Vines by Tillie Cole
- Unforgettable by Cindy Skaggs
This Week’s New Releases:
- Black Friday Blog Hop Bonanza giveaway is open until Monday!
What I Found Online:
This Week’s Book Haul:
Thursday here in the US was Thanksgiving! I love Thanksgiving for several reasons but my top 2? Time off work and being able to break out the Christmas decorations without being judged! The food is good too, and I enjoy spending the afternoon with my parents so its a pretty kick ass holiday. But, its officially Christmas time now!!
This week I have been thinking about pursuing my PhD. I would love to do it. Its a dream of mine. But, it would take 5 years (only taking 2 classes at a time since I will be working full time as well) and the cost….$85,000. Yeah, thats as much as my bachelors degree and masters degree combined! But, its my PhD!! Do you see my dilemma? Anyone have any thoughts? Anyone out there have their PhD? (My PhD would be in School Psychology. Currently, I have a BA in History and an M.Ed in Special Education. I have trouble making up my mind…)
That has pretty much been all that is going on in my world. I am enjoying my mini break from work (we get Monday off as well!), then it will be the crazy rush up to Christmas vacation. My students will have exams and state testing right before we break for Christmas, so its a bit busy! However, I just keep reminding them that they get 2 weeks off once we get through the preChristmas crazy. Its usually enough to keep us all going.
My birthday is Friday (December 2nd). I don’t have any plans or anything and I prefer it that way! My students usually get me a card and decorate my office, which is super sweet. I have a great group of kids!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!