Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [11 Dec] Fly With Me by Chanel Cleeton ★★★½
- [12 Dec] Off the Rails by Jill Sorenson ★★★
- [13 Dec] Lessons in Letting Go by Jessica Peterson ★★★★
- [14 Dec] Max by Sawyer Bennett ★★★★½
- [15 Dec] Becoming a Legend by Sarah Robinson ★★★★
- [16 Dec] Fighting For a Second Chance by Nikki Ash
What’s Coming Up:
- The Trouble with Dukes by Grace Burrowes
- Completely Yours by Erin Nicholas
- Absolute Trust by Piper J Drake
- Wild Wicked Scot by Julia London
What I Found Online:
- Genesis and Amanda at Latte Night Reviews gives us her top 16 reads of 2016!
- 9 tips for squeezing more reading time out of your day!
- Sign up for the 2017 Audiobook Challenge with Lexxie at (un)Conventional Book Reviews!
- Addicted to Romance blog gives us her Romance Choice Awards winners!
- Rowena at Book Binge gives us her Bookish Christmas List!
This Week’s Book Haul:
My Goodreads Year in Review!!
Thanks for all the kind words of support last week. This week was a little better thankfully! My husband got the car stuff handled so I now have a car with legal plates and tags! Work is still really stressful, but what can you do? Gotta tough it up! My dad is doing well thankfully!
Thursday, we had to take one of our dogs to the vet. When we leave the house, we shut the dogs in our mudroom so they can’t get into anything. Well, when my husband left, he only shut 1 dog in mudroom, leaving the other to have free range in the house. She had quite the fun time! 3 snickers bars, 3 three musketeers bars, a couple of reese’s cups, some gluten free chocolate mint cookies, 4 pouches of instant mashed potatoes, and for fun, she tore open a bag of ground coffee. She also managed to get a jar of peanuts open. She didn’t eat them, but she did spread them all over our bed! She made sure to take parts of her mess into all 3 bedrooms so the mess wasn’t just contained to the kitchen. So, with all that chocolate, we had to take her to the vet to induce vomiting so she wouldn’t get sick. $120 later, Calleigh is fine and we have a humorous story to tell. This isn’t the first time something like this has happened. In our old house she managed to open the gate and get into the kitchen. She knocked over the trash can and carried pieces of trash everywhere!
I have been rewatching Friends on Netflix! I love it! So good! Other than that, I haven’t watch much tv. Maybe I will watch something else over Christmas break. My husband has been watching The Walking Dead and he really likes it. I am not that impressed. In fact, he was not happy with my color commentary throughout one episode and encouraged me to go back to my book. Mission Accomplished!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!