Welcome to this week’s Sunday Post. This feature is brought to you by The Caffeinated Book Reviewer, so swing by after you are done here and get the full list of participants!
What I Reviewed:
- [3 Apr] Assassin's Honor by Monica Burns
- [5 Apr] Save Me by Heidi McLaughlin ★★★★
- [5 Apr] One Second by Dannika Dark ★★★★★
- [6 Apr] Shock Advised by Lani Lynn Vale ★★★
- [6 Apr] Thrown Down by Tessa Bailey ★★★★½
- [7 Apr] Saving Kendrix by Elle Christensen ★★★★
- [8 Apr] Catching Summer by L.P. Dover ★★★★
- [8 Apr] Above Protection by C.J. Pinard ★★★★
- [9 Apr] Wrapped In You by Jules Bennett ★★★½
Also, I had a #FreebieFriday post!
AND…..Did you see the 10 Romance Blogs I Love?!?! Let me know if you have some great ones I missed!
What’s Coming Up:
This week, I review these books:
- Rushing the Goal by Toni Aleo (Enjoyed it!)
- Going All the Way by Megan Ryder (It was okay)
- Getting it Back by Elizabeth Harmon (it was okay)
- Redemption and Regret by LA Cotton (Enjoyed it!)
- Calling It by Jen Doyle (it was okay)
- Riveted by Kenzie Macallan (cheesy)
Also, this week’s Top Ten Tuesday is 10 Books I everyone who loves Alpha Heroes should read!
This Week’s New Releases:
What I Found Online:
This hilarious Buzzfeed article: 21 Products for People Who Won’t Be Fucked Over
This Week’s Book Haul:
Arcs from Publishers/Authors:
Mr. Book Disciple and I are looking at another house today! Wish us luck!
My first week back after spring break nearly did me in. I was exhausted and so incredibly stressed out. State testing, IEP meetings, paperwork….it was just too much. Plus, I am the ACT test supervisor, so I had to get all the materials ready for yesterdays testing and then spend my Saturday at work administering the ACT to 100 high schoolers. Is it June yet?
The weather here is CRAZY! Its actually suppose to snow a little. Seriously?!? Get it together Ohio! I am the testing administrator for the ACT at our school. That means that yesterday I had to go to work at 7 am and then administer the ACT to 100 high school students. When I walked out to my car that morning it was covered in a layer of snow. Its April!! While the kids were testing it started to snow a little. None of the snow really stuck but still!
I need to get my butt back into tracking my food and exercising. Anyone have any tips for motivation?? I need serious help!
So, whats new with you this week? Did you read any of the same books I did? Did you find any great book deals I need to grab ASAP? Let me know in the comments!